Install MP3 notifications with custom sounds
Crazy frog ringtone Download For Andorid Phone, iPhone, iWatch. One of my favorite phones is a program that lets you create a headset. With this app, you can cut music files and install notification ringtones or alarms. You need to manually set the music files you use as notification alerts. next step :
- Copy the necessary MP3 files to your phone.
- Start the file manager application (“My Files” application, ES File Explorer, etc.) on the phone.
- Locate the crazy frog ringtone file you need and copy it to the ringtone folder (usually / storage / sdcard0) in the phone memory. If the notification folder is not displayed, create it manually before copying the MP3 file.
- Return to the main screen and open the Settings menu.
- Enter Sound> Device Notification and select the newly added ringtone file from the list.
Crazy frog ringtone Download
|File Name||Ding ding|
|Formats||MP3 / 320 kbps|
|File Size||200 KB|
Use sound management procedures
Another way to set custom crazy frog ringtones or shadows is to use an audio controller or audio editing program. Unlike crazy frog ringtone songs, you cannot set MP3 files as notifications directly in the “Settings” menu or in the music player app.
- Install the free ad-supported app from Google Play Store and make headphones on your phone.
- Start the program.
- All ringtone files are displayed in the list. Find the music files you need.
- Click the green button next to the name of the ringtone you want to change. The options menu is displayed.
- Select Edit to edit the crazy frog ringtone
- On the next screen, drag the sliders to define the control area.
- You can adjust the effect or blur/fade in and fade out the volume. This app can mix corrupt files into various ringtone tracks.
- Select a file to save as crazy frog ringtone, notification, alarm, or music. The file name of the edited file is also displayed.
- Click the Save button.
- The music you just created can be used as your ringtone or your phone notification.
Crazy frog ringtone using GooglePlay Music
- Start by downloading the ringtone to your desktop
- Go to play.google.com/music on your computer.
- Select GooglePlay crazy frog ringtone icon menu> Music library. Select a song at the top of the screen.
- Hover your mouse over a song to display various menu icons.
- Click on the Other> [Download] menu.
- Note: If you need Chrome to add the Google Play Music extension, you can choose to add the extension or download the songs yourself.
Add the following songs to your ringtone folder
- If your Android smartphone is not connected, discover our tips for transferring files via USB.
- Mac users need to download Android RingtoneTransfer to create a user on an Android device.
- Locate the “Tones” folder in the open window.
- Check the “Media” folder if there is no “Ringtones” folder when you change the device.
- Drag the music file (MP3) that you want to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder.
- On the phone, touch Settings> Ringtones & notifications> Phone crazy frog ringtone. Your song will be possible.
- Select a song and set it as your phone ringtone.