How to make custom ringtones for iPhone with/ without iTunes?: iPhone comes with huge number of ringtones where a user is provided to select according to their own wish and convenience. Though these large number of ringtones are available still some people wish to have only custom ringtones for iPhone. These custom ringtones are available to purchase or even can be created. It’s quite easy to create custom ringtones either using iTunes store or without using it. These two methods are discussed here which are easy and convenient to do for the users.
Creating custom ringtones using iTunes for iPhone
The process of creating custom ringtones for iPhone is quite simple and does not involve much difficulty. Users can take help of either MAC or else Windows operating system. The process of using both the operating system for creation of custom ringtones are as follows:
- First and foremost thing is that iPhone users who are using MAC operating system need to take help of GarageBand.
- Garageband is simple to use and the ringtones are directly sent to the iTunes store without any difficulty.
- The next step is to check whether the ringtones that are created are present in the iTunes store or not.
- Once they are available the next step is to sync iPhone to the device.
- Now in iPhone just click on the settings option, then again in it just click on the sounds.
- Just check it and the new ringtone is available in the your iPhone.
- Now its time to set this ringtone as the caller tune of your device.
Using Windows Operating System
- Windows users are required to use ‘Fried Cookies Ringtone Maker’ for creating custom ringtones.
- Using this application it is quite easy to create a long song into M4A file of jut 30 seconds.
- Once the song is created the next thing is to drag that song into the iTunes music library.
- Now sync both mobile and the device so as to transfer the song.
- Just go to the settings option in the iPhone and then in that select Sounds option and the ringtone is set.
Creating ringtones without iTunes
The process of creating ringtones for iPhone without the help of iTunes is quite simpler and easy which can be done within few minutes. Here is the step-by-step procedure mentioned below.
Check: Myxer ringtones for iPhone
- The first step is to have dR.fone – Transfer (iOS) software that allows in creating ringtones without iTunes store.
- Once the installation of software is completed on Windows operating system the next step is to connect your iPhone to the PC.
- Then choose the option transfer, now it appears on the PC.
- Then click on the option ‘Music’ sidebar and now just select ringtones option.
- If that song is present then click on ‘Add’ option, followed by ‘Add File’ and ‘Add Folder’.
- Now the song is created and can be set as ringtone for your iphone.
In the above mentioned procedures, custom ringtones for iPhone re created either with or without iTunes.