Have you been listening to ringtones from your friends, family’s or co-workers’ iPhones and playing fun songs and sounds? That’s because we added custom ringtones to your device. Fortunately, learning how to buy ringtones on your iPhone is like buying any other type of content.
The easiest way to get this ringtone is to buy it from the iTunes store.
The iTunes Store has many ringtone options you can purchase, most of which are available for a small fee. So when you’re ready to find and buy a new ringtone, you can follow the instructions in our guide below.
Find out how to purchase ringtones
Apple has built a lot of ringtones into their iOS devices, but you might want to give it a go.
Create playlists that reflect your personality or that of your callers, or listen to your current favorite song when someone calls you. There are many ways to get new ringtones, but the easiest is to use the iTunes store.
The iTunes Store offers a variety of ringtones, most of which are available at reasonable prices. So if you are ready to start looking for new ringtones.
So, without further ado, let’s see how to buy ringtones for iPhone and iPad on iOS15.
How to Buy Ringtones for iPhone from iTunes store on iOS15
Most ringtones from the iTunes Store are paid, so you’ll need a payment method linked to AppleID. You will also need to know your AppleID password to complete your purchase.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Go to Sounds and Haptics and select Ringtones.
- You can either tap on the Tone Store or directly open the iTunesStore app.
- Then search and download the selected ringtone.
- Click an option to preview it. After selecting a ringtone, tap Price.
- From the pop-up menu, choose Set as default ringtone, Text ringtone, or Assign to contact, or tap Done if you don’t know how to set it.
- At this point, you may be prompted to enter your AppleID password to complete the transaction.
- When the download is complete, it will appear in the list of ringtones.
- Then go to Settings Ringtones & Haptic Ringtones, find the ringtone you downloaded, and set it as your iPhone ringtone.
- You can also customize the vibration alert while you’re at it! In the Ringtone section, select Vibrate from the options. You can also tap Create New Vibration to create a new vibration.
Note: If you’re unhappy with the contents of the iTunes Store, check out our amazing third-party ringtone app for iPhone, which has plenty of options.
Alternatives to Buy iPhone Ringtones
You can also access the ringtone store from the settings menu by following these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Choose sound and touch.
- Choose a ringtone.
- Click on Tone Store.
- Find the ringtone.
- Click on the price.
- Tap Buy Tone.
After purchasing and downloading the ringtone, you can start using the new ringtone on your iPhone by following the steps below.