Edit imperial march ringtone with fade in and fade out to create phone ringtones. You may not want to start over from the beginning of the ringtone number. You must mute the audio to select the desired part. Special software is required for this. Professional audio editors provide a simpler and free solution guide because sometimes you don’t need paid software that requires a lot of support like Adobe Audition, Reaper, Pro Tools, etc.
To turn off ring tones in Audacity (macOS, Windows, Linux):
- Download, install and launch Audacity.
- Go to [File]> [Import]> [Audio].
- Find and select a ringtone.
- Use the selection tool and sliders to highlight the portion of the audio that you saved as a ringtone.
- After selecting a game, you can press the space bar to play that game and see what you like.
- Then click Edit> Custom Delete> Trim Audio.
- Only save selected parts.
- Press F5 to activate “Time Shift Tool” and drag the audio to the top of the timeline.
- It’s also a good idea to use fade-ins and fade-outs at the beginning and end. This option is accessible by opening the “Effects” menu.
- Then go to File> Export and choose the desired format. You can use mp3.
Transfer the files to your smartphone and turn them into an imperial march ringtone by following the tutorial in this section.
You can also use an audio editing program directly on your smartphone. If you search for “audio editor” in the Google Play Store, you will see a wide selection. We like the simplicity of the music editors, but they also provide free advice. You can pay to remove ads, but it is an option.
Cut imperial march ringtone in Music Editor (Android):
- Install and launch the music editor downloaded from the Google Play Store.
- Click on the “TrimAudio” option.
- Select the number you want to turn into your mobile free music ringtone.
- Drag the sliders to select a part of the song that you want to save as an imperial march ringtone. Green starts and red ends.
- You can preview it with the media controls at the bottom.
- Choose a name for the new file.
- Click OK.
- Then follow the tutorial in the previous section to convert them into ringtones from your mobile phone.
Cut imperial march ringtone with the website editor:
You may not even need special software! There are many online tools for getting things done. One of them is mp3cut.net, the process is also very simple.
- Open a browser of your choice and go to mp3cut.net.
- Click the Choose imperial march ringtone
- Find and select the cut song file.
- Let’s do this magic on our website.
- Use the left and right cursor to select the zone you want to save as the phone imperial march ringtone.
- Choose Fade In or Fade Out. Select the fade-in and fade-out period at the same time.
- Select Save.
- Transfer files to your phone.
Follow the procedure in the article to set audio as your ringtone.