Make ringtone of my name with Song: In the earlier days, people used to keep their phones either in vibration mode or silent. But, in these days, this tradition has completely changed by the users. They used to keep their preferred music or song as a ringtone for mobile phones. The ringtone can be referred to as identification for any incoming calls, messages, and incoming notifications on your mobile phone. You can keep either aloud or soft ringtone as an incoming tone. In this article, you will have a piece of knowledge about the ringtones customized with your name.
How to choose the best ringtone for your mobile phone?
You might be wondering about the best websites that will help you to customize your ringtone with your ringtone. Before proceeding to the process of customization, there are some tips that you need to remember:
- Choose a piece of soft music that will not create any disturbance for others.
- Try to pick some ideal ringtone that can make your day.
- Try to listen to your chosen ringtone before downloading that may save your space.
Ringtones are available in various file sizes such as 64 Kbps, 128 Kbps, 320 Kbps & 1080 Kbps. Apart from these, there are two file formats that you can download from various websites-.MP4 and .M4R. Let us proceed to know about the websites that have the facility to customize the ringtones with your name.
Best Websites to prepare a ringtone with your name
Here, we have enlisted a few websites with a brief description to prepare a ringtone with your name online.
- Free Download Mobile ringtones (F.D.M.R)- www.freedownloadmobileringtones.com is one of the first websites that provides a list of a variety of ringtones with names or any message in.MP3 file format. You need to search for your name through the search panel given at the top of the website. On this website, you will have all Indian/Hindi variety of games available to download as a ringtone.
- Prokerala- These days, www.prokerala.com has become the most renowned web domain for any variety of ringtone downloads. To make a customized ringtone with your name, you have to enter your name in the “name” section. Then you have to choose the text message with you want to associate with your name in the ringtone. Finally, you will be asked to choose your preferred music for background. In the end, you have to download the ringtone in your device.
- ITune Machine- www.itunemachine.com has a vast variety of modern music or tones in to which you can easily intrude your name and customize your ringtone. Here, you have to first select the music and then enter your name in the box. Then, you need to select the message for the ringtone on your phone. Finally, select the language for the customized ringtone and tap on “Create”. After this, you can set the ringtone as an incoming tone on your phone.
Make a ringtone of my name with a song
In the old days, the only way to get a personalized Make ringtone of my name for your phone was to purchase it from a service provider. This Method will help you turn your audio clips into ringtones. You can convert any part of your favorite song (not just the chorus) and even audio from a YouTube video. If you do the latter, you can use this tutorial to extract audio from any YouTube video.
The process is simple and you can send a ringtone of my name directly to iTunes. Once the ringtone is in iTunes, set a new ringtone for your iPhone by going to Settings> Sound on your syncing device.
- Windows users should use FriedCookie’s RingtoneMaker. This allows you to convert full songs to 30 seconds M4A files, which is the Apple iPhone ringtone file extension.
- After creating the ringtone, just drag and drop it to your iTunes music library. iTunes will automatically add it to the pitch section in the left sidebar.
- Finally, sync your iPhone. Then, on your iPhone, go to Settings> Sound and set a new ringtone.
- Alternatively, you can create a ringtone of my name directly in iTunes using the method shown in the following video.
To make ringtones for Android on Mac, use the MP3 you already own and cut a selected 30-second clip. Follow these steps, but don’t transfer the songs to iTunes when you are ready to export them.
Then connect your Android phone and install it. Check the drive. If you don’t already have one, create a folder and name it your ringtone. Finally, drag and drop your custom MP3 to a new folder. Take out your Android smartphone and unplug it.
To set a new ringtone of my name, go to Settings> Sound and select it from the list.
- To create ringtones in Windows, use FriedCookie Ringtone Maker.
- After creating and saving your custom ringtone of my name, connect your Android phone to your computer and install it.
- Drag and drop your custom MP3 to a new folder. Finally, take out your Android smartphone and unplug it.
- To set a new ringtone, go to Settings> Sound and select it from the list.
- Of course, this process is a bit complicated because Windows is not natively compatible with Macs. Please refer to it.
- To create a ringtone of my name, cut a selected 30-second clip using an MP3 you already own. Follow these steps, but don’t transfer the songs to iTunes when you are ready to export them. Instead, choose Share> Send Songs to iTunes.
- Open iTunes. Find the ringtone you created, right-click on it and select Get Info. Then in the Info tab, enter your ringtone of my name in Genre Click OK.
Install WindowsPhone Connector for Mac if you haven’t already. Launch it and connect your phone to your Mac. Unplug your phone to sync (or just sync songs).
On your phone, go to Settings> Ringtones + Sounds. Click on the ringtone of my name list to see the new ringtones under Other ringtones.
With the above websites, you can easily make a ringtone of your name with any song and set it as an incoming tone for your mobile phone. So, create your name ringtone and enjoy it.