Another easy way to make ringtones is to make your own ringtone on your iPhone. You just need to do two things like this:
How to make your own ringtone on iPhone
- GarageBand iOS app (available for free download from the AppStore);
- The song you use as a ringtone on your iPhone.
- Please note: you cannot transfer DRM-protected songs (all songs subscribed to Apple Music).
- In fact, it is a very simple process that takes about 5 minutes.
- Run the program on your iPhone and make your own ringtone.
- Choose any tool. In this example, we will select “Smart Piano”.
- Now you need to save a few things. Do not worry. Later, remove this sound and replace it with your own song. To register, you must do so. Click on the red circle – the button beeps – click on the green triangle.
Click the “Edit” button.
- Then click on the Loop button to add the selected tracks.
- You can now remove the previously created piano noise.
- Remember that the maximum ringing time is 30 seconds. You can cut the song by pressing the edges.
- After that, click on the triangle on the left and click on “My songs”.
- Long press on the song you created and click “Share”.
- Click on “Ringtone”.
- You can change the name of the song as needed and click “Export”.
- To set this song as making your own ringtone, SMS, or another notification ringtone, go to [iPhone settings> Sound> Ringtone. The ringtone you just created will appear at the top of the list.
How to Make iPhone Ringtones Using iTunes
A third way to easily create ringtones and add them to your iPhone is through iTunes itself.
- Open iTunes and select the song you want to convert to a ringtone. Right-click and select “Song Info”.
- In the new window, go to the tab titled “Options” and set the pause time to 30 seconds or less. Click on OK.
- After selecting the song, click on the file and choose [Convert] to create the AAC version. The song is now copied. Note: Remember to cancel to eliminate downtime.
- Select the newly created AAC version of the song, right-click, and choose View in Windows Explorer.
- Manually change the file extension from * .m4a to * .m4r here. Click “Yes” to ignore the warning about changing the file extension.
How to make a ringtone on iPhone
Note: If you cannot change the file extension because it does not appear, follow these steps:
- Type “file explorer” in the search box, then click File Explorer Options, and on the View tab, clear the Hide extensions for known file types check box.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and drag the newly created ringtone from iTunes to the make your own ringtones section of the Windows Explorer window. After that, it will appear in the iPhone Ringtones section.
- To set it as your iPhone’s ringtone, go to Settings> Sound> Ringtone and choose the ringtone you want. You are already!
- So it’s over! Creating personalized iPhone ringtones is very easy. We hope you enjoy our new free ringtones for iPhone.
Pingback: Happy birthday ringtone download free mp3 Updated