Unlike ringtones, you cannot directly set a metal ringtones file as a notification alert in the settings menu or the music player app. You need to manually set the music ringtones to use them as a notification alarm. Next way:
- Copy the required metal ringtones files to your phone.
- Start the file manager application on the phone (e.g. My Files application, ES File Explorer, etc.).
- Find the ringtones files you need and copy them to the Notifications directory in the phone’s internal memory (usually / storage / sdcard0). If the Notifications directory does not appear, create it manually before copying the ringtones
- Go back to the main screen and open the “Settings” menu.
- Go to [Sound]> [Device notification] and select the newly added ringtones file from the list.
- Using the ringtone manager app
How to download ringtones
Another way to set up metal ringtones notifications or ringtones is to use a ringtone manager or ringtone editor app. One of the favorite phones is the ringtone maker app. With this app, you can cut music files and set them as ringtones or notification alarms.
Install the free ad-supported ringtone maker app from the GooglePlay store on your phone.
- Start the app.
- All ringtones files are displayed in the list. Find the desired music file.
- Click the green button next to the name of the file you want to edit. The “Options” menu will appear.
- Select [Edit] to edit the music file.
- On the next screen, drag the slider to set the crop area.
- You can adjust the fade-in/out effect or adjust the volume. This app can mix cut files into different ringtones
- If there is no problem with the changes, click the Save button.
- Choose to save the file as a ringtone, notification, alarm, or music. Also, enter the filename of the file to edit.
- Click on Save.
- Now you can use your newly created metal ringtones as your ringtone or your phone notification.
This process is fairly straightforward on the three major platforms, but a tedious manual process.
Metal ringtones free Download
Purchasing custom metal ringtones isn’t as popular as it used to be, but it’s easier to find than ever. Surprisingly, the market for Android headphones, alarm tones, alarm tones is not as hard as you think. Today’s app is irrelevant, and Zedge is just the top of the market. However, there are several options. This document introduces the best Android apps for headphones.
MP3 Cutter and sound generator
InShot MP3 Cutter and metal ringtones Maker is one of the most popular portable MP3 cutters. You can shrink songs or shuffle music and create your own sounds, alarms, and alarm tones. You can make your presentation sharper by adding effects. Other features include adjustable beat support, popular music codecs (WAV, FLAC, OGG, etc.) and volume support. If you want to play most of the right sounds, making headphones is a good choice.
Pi music player
A Pi music player is a good interactive practice. He is a very good and simple music player. However, it also has some audio features. The music app has 5 equalizers, metadata support, theme, background, beautiful interface. You can also hear a refreshing sound. This way, you can save any song to your library and set it as a notification or metal ringtones. This is not one of the best calling apps. However, advanced settings are usually better applications because they go beyond most of them.
Ringtone Maker is another custom metal ringtones application. Download the audio file and cut and save the required content. If you want to create a more personal sound, you can record a sound. This program also supports most file formats such as MP3, WAV, AAC and AMR. Upload files, cut, edit and trim wherever you want. Overall, it works well. The app is free and there are no in-app purchases, but there are ads.
Zedge is one of the most popular metal ringtones and notification apps. It includes different genres and types. You can search for sounds or set notification sounds and alarms. The alarm sound is usually short, so you get multiple alarms at once and don’t bother. The quality can vary greatly, but the app also has a wallpaper. However, this is the perfect app for headphones or sounds. The application is completely ad-free. Promotional mail, but not active. You can also complete your research and spend money on premium content. But this is mainly used for wallpapers.
Options like metal ringtones 2020 Zedge. There are several song modes that you can download quickly. The app has a lot of ads, including most downloads. But the choice is good and you can easily find something for your holiday. Most of the shades are of poor quality. So far, the most worrying part of the app is ad density. It is much higher than we want. In addition, this app tries to improve your rating a bit by collecting five star reviews. You can load a lot of tons this way, but it has excellent features in our tests.
Check Here- Guitar Ringtones
Metal ringtones for iPhone
Go to the “Contacts” application (it can be hidden in an automatically created folder) and select the person’s name.
- In contact info, tap Edit at the top right.
- Scroll down until you see “Ring and Vibration”. Tap one of the options to select the audio and vibration mode the contact plays during a call.
- Below, you can repeat this process for the message by selecting the tone and vibration of the text.
- Note: After setting a custom beep or vibration, you can adjust it directly from the contact page.
Metal ringtones for Android Phone
Depending on the phone manufacturer and the software installed, this process is a little different. The metal ringtones above show Samsung’s Contact app.
- Go to the “Contacts” application (sometimes titled “Contacts”) and select a contact
- Click the menu button (three vertical dots in the upper right corner) in the contact info and choose ringtones this step is sometimes unnecessary for your phone
- Scroll down until you see the ringtones
- Tap to select the voice that plays during a call.