Can you find your favorite ringtone? Don’t want to pay for ringtones? Here’s how to make a Discord ringtone from the right part of your favorite song in just a few minutes. I decided to use this cute improvisation as a ringtone. Please read on.
Discord ringtone Download Free
Ready to set
- Before you start, you must have the songs you want to use in your computer library.
- Otherwise, you can import MP3 or AAC files to your phone. You can also use the Voice Memos app on your phone to record your original voice or voice and turn it into a Discord ringtone. This is not a problem at all.
- Make sure you are using the latest version (18.104.22.168.26 at time of writing), open iTunes by double-clicking the iTunes icon or locating it in the Start menu.
- Select the song information by clicking on the album that contains the songs in your library, then clicking on the ringtone you want to use. Repeat the same process as the next ringtone and select it as shown in the picture by syncing it with iPhone.
Can you change the ringtone on Discord?
- In other open windows, click the Options tab, then check the Start box and the Close box. Enter a start and end time for the Discord ringtone.
- To find this song, you must first listen to the track and record the time you want it to start. Since this is the maximum talk time, the pause time should be 30 seconds.
- Click “OK” to close the window.
Creating an AAC version
- Here you need to click again to choose your Discord ringtone. Then go to the File menu, choose Convert, and then choose Create AAC Version.
- This song will appear as a single in your media library as a new album rather than a repeat of the album.
- If “Create MP3 version” etc. is displayed, the next step is to correct the program.
- Note: Apple has moved the “CreateAACVersion” option after Library 12.4. I was able to convert the old song to AAC by right-clicking on it.
How rare is the secret Discord ringtone?
- The new ringtone is on your phone, so you just need to set it as your ringtone.
- To do this, open the Settings app on your phone, click Sounds (sometimes called “Sounds & Touch”), and click [Ringtones].
- It will appear under Default Discord ringtone at the top of the list of custom ringtones. Create ringtones with one click.
- It’s not just fun, as you can use custom ringtones for other features like SMS notifications and more.
- Scroll down to see a list of ringtones. The adjusted height will return to the start of this section.
- However, using 30-second digits as text messages is not recommended. If you are interested, there is no need to use a specific song from your music library as a special beep, as there is no difference between “songs” and sound effects in iTunes. Repeat the same process as the next Discord ringtone and select it as shown in the picture by syncing it with iPhone.