We will teach you how to download a free Friday the 13th ringtone from Zedge for Android or iPhone. If you are using Android, it is very easy. Just use the Zedge app available on the Play Store. If you are using an iPhone, you have to be a little careful. To convert the ringtone to the correct iPhone format, you need to use the Zedge website and the GarageBand app on your iPhone or iTunes / AppleMusic on your computer.
Friday The 13th Ringtones on Android
Download Zedge from the Play Store. Zedge’s Android app allows you to view and download Friday the 13th ringtone for free as long as advertisements are displayed. If you want an ad-free experience, you need to sign up for the paid version.
Open the Play Store.
Type Zedge in the search bar and click on the search icon.
- Click on ZEDGE wallpaper and ringtones. This contains a stylized white “D” in the app with a purple icon.
Click on [Install].
- Open Zedge and accept the terms and conditions. Before using the app, Zedge will show you some screens. Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm and accept these policies.
It also requires you to take a paid subscription to Zedge, so that you have unlimited access to Friday the 13th ringtone and wallpapers. If you need a member, you can sign up for a free trial.
Friday The 13th Ringtones
- Open the menu and select Ringtone. The menu consists of three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen.
- You can see the Friday the 13th ringtone. The Ringtones screen displays the selected popular Friday the 13th ringtone. You can browse by topic by clicking a category at the top, or you can search for specific content by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner. When you find the content you want to preview, tap it to open the preview screen.
- To hear a preview, press the play button in the center. To continue viewing, click the X in the upper right corner to return to the previous screen, or drag the current step to the left to view more similar content.
- Press [Settings] to get the ringtone. The list of options is growing.
Some ringtones are suitable for advanced users. When one of these occurs, you will have to watch one or two advertisements to earn “points.” You can start with 10 points and earn more points by watching ads.
- Tap Set ringtone. Use this option to instantly configure your default ringtone. You can choose to assign this Friday the 13th ringtone to a specific contact (set contact ringtone) as an alarm sound or alarm sound (notification setting).
When prompted, click Allow to save the Zedge file to your phone or tablet.
- Set the Friday the 13th ringtone. There are two options.
If you want to be able to set the Friday the 13th ringtone directly from Zedge, click Settings when prompted to allow the app to change system settings. Press the back button to set the ringtone.
Friday The 13th Ri