Using Audacity to Create Free Ringtones: Your phone has standard ringtones, but you probably already have enough. As a result, cellular companies and some third parties sell you “new” ringtones at high prices. Why does it take a few minutes to buy something better for free? Including an open-source application named Audacity, you can quickly build your songs in some simple steps. Of course, you can configure a file. mp3 is a ringtone even on mobile!
Using Audacity to Create Free Ringtones
How to create free personalized MP3 ringtones
- Visit the Audacity website to download and install the latest version. The installer is comfortable to work in just fewer ticks.
Audacity Ring Editor – Download Location
How to install Audacity in Ringtone Editor for free
- Subsequent, you want to download and establish LAME Encoder. The encoder combines support for MP3 files in Audacity.
Encoder installation location LAME
How to install the LAME encoder
- Run Audacity after installation is complete. You can start the necessary MP3 file via the [File] menu or drag and drop MP3s into Audacity. If successful, the Import MP3 File window appears.
How to import MP3 files into Audacity, a free ringtone editor
- Open the “Track” menu and select “Mono in Stereo”. This changes the whole song to mono sound.
How to improve the sound quality of personalized ringtones on your smartphone
- I have your creativity now. Use the Selection and Zoom tool to zoom in and select a 20-second song clip. Most phone calls do not last longer than 20 seconds, which is a waste of time.
Note. If you set this segment as short as possible, the phone automatically repeats the ringtone so that the short melody repeats automatically while the theme is playing.
How to name some of your favorite songs
- Please select a song and set it to stop playback. Then click the Edit menu and select Crop. Then use the time shift tool to move the entire selection to the beginning of the title (0 seconds).
Use cropping to reduce your ringtone selection. Move the ringtone to the beginning of the track with a big-time difference. You are now a ringtone! At this point, the standard sound adds a fading effect, so the volume can be better controlled each time you receive a call from your place.
- Select the first 2–6 seconds of the clip, open the Effects menu, and select Show. You can do the same with fade in and out methods.
Create professional custom ringtones that fade away
- After editing is completed, click the [File] menu and select “Export”. Save the name in the MP3 format to view it on your phone.
Leave the ringtone on my phone, let me save the ringtone in MP3 format
- Done! All you have to do is send the ringtone to your phone.
- Send phone sounds directly from your computer via USB cable or Bluetooth connection.
- Use your SD card reader and adapter to record the tone on your MicroSD card and insert the MicroSD into your phone.
- Not all phones support MicroSD cards.