Well, if you want to make a voice memo into a ringtone then you can easily do it. Even you can do some customization for more convenience. If you want to create a custom tone into a ringtone then you can do it to GarageBand. As it also allows to turn voice ringtones into a ringtone and there is no need for a computer to complete the process.
You can use any kind of audio from your ringtones with the help of the Voice Memo app. So if you want to know how to make a voice memo a ringtone then just stay with us in this article and get a complete understanding of it.
How to make a voice memo a ringtone?
Before moving further, users need to download GarageBand from the App Store. Then let us know what process we have to follow –
- First of all, just open the Voice Memo app on your iOS device.
- There, you will see a complete list of all the recordings that you already have.
- Now just tap on any of the files that you want to convert to a ringtone.
- Then you have to tap on the Three dots just below the file and then tap on the Save to Files option from the drop-down menu.
- Now you need to choose the file where you want to save this audio and tap on the Save button.
- Now, just open GarageBand app on your device.
- Then you need to choose the instrument that you want to add, it doesn’t matter which instrument you are choosing because the process is the same for every instrument.
- Thereafter, you have to tap on the Project option and then tap on the loop icon at the top right corner to open the audio recording.
- Now you need to make sure that you are under the File option and then tap on the Browse items from the files app option.
- Then just tap on any file that you want to open by long tapping and then drop that file in the second recording.
- Now it depends on you what adjustments you are doing but makes sure that this feature is available for not more than 40 seconds.
- Once you have done this, your song will save to the My Songs option, just long tap on the file and you can share it at your convenience.
- So just tap on the ringtone option and then you have to give a name as per your needs.
- Then just tap on the Export option to proceed further.
- Once the file is exported successfully, now just tap on Use File, in order to set it as a ringtone.
- But you can also select this tone as a ringtone for a particular contact also.
By just following the above steps, users can convert a voice memo into a ringtone. Still, if you have doubts then you can tell us in the comment section.
How can I convert a voice memo into a ringtone?
Ans. Users just need to open Voice Memo on their iPhone and there, they can convert voice memos into a ringtone easily.
Do I need to pay anything for ringtone conversion?
Ans. No, it is a free-to-convert voice memo into a ringtone.