The mentioned web tools can be used by Mobile users to download ringtone files from YouTube and convert them to mp3 ringtone download format. Simply copy the YouTube video link, go to the YouTube to MP3 converter web tool, paste the link, and click the download button to use the tools, which are compatible with Safari. For the iPhone, there is currently no app that can convert YouTube videos to audio files.
Mp3 ringtone download on a mobile device
To convert YouTube videos to mp3 ringtone downloads, one can alternatively utilize the Tube Mate software for Android mobile devices.
- Go to your browser and download Tube Mate’s APK file from the official website if you use an Android device.
- Put the app on your gadget. You might have to switch on the “Install unknown apps” setting in Settings. Do not be alarmed; the app is one of the safest third-party apps available.
- You’ll receive brief instructions on using Tube Mate.
- When you’re done, look up the YouTube video you want to convert to MP3 using the search bar.
- The mp3 ringtone download choice will appear when you tap the red download button (downward arrow icon) in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On your device, the MP3 file will be locally saved for offline listening. YouTube videos can be downloaded using the app.
- Tap on the downward-pointing arrow symbol from the bottom tray to control the download’s library. You may view the list of YouTube videos that have been downloaded to your mobile device and the status of your downloads on the screen that follows.
Despite this, there are a few issues with the software. To begin with, Tube Mate cannot be downloaded from the Google Play Store. The app must be downloaded from a third-party website. In addition, you can only mp3 ringtone download files of converted YouTube videos that don’t include the asterisk symbol using the program. The library is therefore quite constrained. So, instead of using Tube Mate, we would suggest using the web-based YouTube to MP3 converter software.
Are Android ringtones safe?
Note: Ringtone detection and ringtone app download are known methods of downloading malware to your phone. Be sure to check reviews and ratings before downloading a new app. You can also protect yourself by downloading an antivirus app for Android first.
Where are ringtones stored on Android?
Most often in your device’s default folder, but also in /media /ringtones/. If you don’t have a Ringtones folder, you can create one in your phone’s default folder.
How to remove duplicate ringtones on Android?
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Apps -> All and find your media storage in the long list of installed and system apps.
- Then click on the Save Media item. Application details are displayed on the screen. Click the Clear Data button.
- Restart the phone.