Ringtones Download | Free mp3 Ringtones for Mobile Phones: Both Android and iOS include a list of default ringtones that you can set for all contacts or specific contacts, but we recommend using a different ringtone for your phone. Personalized ringtones are also worth considering if you want to listen to your favorite songs and melodies when someone calls you. Plus, setting a custom ringtone adds a personal touch to your phone so you can stand out and recognize each other easily when you’re in a large group.
How to Use Custom Ringtones on Android
Compared to iPhone, the process of using custom Ringtones Download on Android is relatively simple. But before we dive in, it’s important to note that the steps are slightly different depending on the Android device you’re using, given the different custom interfaces available in the market. Here we take the existing Android environment as a reference detailing how to use custom ringtones. You have to do more or less the same procedure on your device.
- Select the MP3 audio file format that you want to set as your custom ringtone and place it in the ringtones folder of your Android phone. This can be done through a file manager app on your PC or device.
- Once the audio is in the correct folder, go to Settings > Sound & vibration > Phone ringtones.
- Click My Audio Options to select the audio file you want to set as your custom Ringtones Download.
- Click the plus (+) button and then click Save.
- Ringtones usually play for 30-45 seconds. So you may need to cut the audio file. Google Play provides a dedicated app to turn your favorite songs and melodies into ringtones. You can also crop the audio using any audio editor on your PC like Audacity.
How to Add Custom Ringtones to Phone Using Finder
If you’re using macOS Big Sur or later, you can use Finder to transfer ringtones to your phone. Ringtones must be less than 30 seconds in .m4r format. If you need to edit the file or convert the format first, you can follow the steps in the next section. Once you get the right audio file, the process is simple. After getting the .m4r audio file for your Ringtones Download, you will need to:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Open Finder on your Mac.
FAQs – Ringtones Download
Can I download music for free?
It is illegal to use file-sharing networks such as Kazaa and BitTorrent to download copyrighted music for free. However, unless the copyright holder (e.g. artist, music label, etc.) authorizes the free distribution of music. Rest assured, there are very few artists and record labels that do this.
How to turn a song into a ringtone?
Tap Phone ringtones > My voice, then click the + icon in the lower right corner of the screen to add a new Ringtones Download to the list of default options. You can choose from songs, artists, albums, genres, or tracks in a folder.
Can I use a song from Spotify as a ringtone?
Music on Spotify is encrypted and cannot be used to create ringtones. Downloaded Spotify music is encrypted and stored in the android/data/com folder.