Are you tired of hearing “caller unknown” when you answer your mobile phone? Do you want to add a personal touch to your ringtone? One way to do this is by downloading a custom ringtone. You can find many websites that offer free Song ringtone download services, but not all of them give the user plenty of control over the sounds they create. This article will help you choose the best website for creating your ringtones. With these tips, soon your friends won’t be laughing at your tunes!
Song ringtone download
There are many sites out there that offer free ringtones. The best option is to find a site that offers the most variety of ringtones and this is why we have put together this post, with a list of our favorite and best free sites to download free ringtones from!
With these in mind, here are some tutorials on how to download free ringtones.
1) On your iPhone tap the settings button > tap sound > tap tone > scroll down until you see “Ringtones” > choose an empty slot (by pressing the blue arrow) > search for your desired tune and let it play for about 3 seconds before swiping up. This will look like an empty ringtone slot.
2) If you want to get the ringtones from the phone itself, simply go to the home screen > tap your contact image > scroll down until you see “Edit” > tap “Add ringtone” and choose your song. There will be a “set ringtone as new” option on there too!
A detailed tutorial for downloading free ringtones.
1) Tap and hold on to an existing text message with a person’s name in it. A window should pop up showing all text messages. Find the last sent one and tap on it.
2) Now from the menu that pops up, navigate to Sounds and Vibration > Tap on “Set Ringtone”
3) Scroll down until you see “Download ringtone” and choose “Save.” Now your ringtone will be downloaded. You can also save it by going to your phone’s settings menu, then Me (Settings), and selecting a custom ringtone from the keypad option. This works just like dial-up.
4) If a new message comes up, your ringtone will automatically go to a new text message. Tap on that ringtone to get the contents of that text message.
5) Tap and hold on to an existing text message with a person’s name in it. A window should pop up showing all text messages. Find the last sent one and tap on it.
6 ) Tap “Clear all.” Now you’re good to go! You can now send your ringtone (to whichever number you want).
Zedge – Song ringtone download
It’s hard to imagine how much easier it can be. All you need to do is sign up and the site will help you create your ringtone in a matter of minutes. The site provides you with plenty of choices when it comes to choosing sounds. It offers many different categories of sound, including bass, fx, techno, disco, rock, and more. It even offers the option to Song ringtone download your favorite songs as ringtones! If all that wasn’t enough, it’s free!