Video Game Ringtones, Notifications, Sound Free Download: Most of us in our lifetime has played different types of video game be it the Mario or the latest PUBG or COD. The video games not only attract the youngsters but the matured generations too. Thus having video game ringtones in your mobile is a cool thing to do like a lot of people have the usually pre-set ringtones.
How to Get Video Game Ringtones Onto Your Phone
In a public place, it will be a rare occasion when you can hear an uncommon ringtone. But whenever you hear it, you will find that it catches a lot of attention from the crowd. So, why should you be left alone? Having a different ringtone like any song or others is also a great idea, but if you want, you can just take a step further and go for the video game ringtones.
Just imagine the reaction of the crowd or your friends when the ringtone of any popular video games starts to play. It’s guaranteed that everyone will be amazed and you will become the talk of the place. So, leave aside the boring tune given by your phone company and customize your own ringtone.
Which Tune to Select for Video Game Ringtones?
The steps for customizing the phone ringtone are very simple. The hard task is to decide which game you want to select for the ringtone. The decision will depend a lot on your friend’s circle. If your friends are addicted to a particular game, then having that one is a great option. Or else you can go for the most common and popular game of the period.
Video Game Ringtones and Notifications: The Basics
Currently, games like PUBG, Call of Duty, Frontier, Clash of Clans, Temple Run, etc are the most common games worldwide. Thus, you can select accordingly for your ringtone. Legendary games like SEGA, Contra, Roadrash are also a great choice to select and brink the nostalgia back. However, you can also go for your favorites rather than thinking about the crowd.
A few Mario highlights:
- Super Mario Bros.—Main Theme
- Super Mario World—Athletic
- Super Mario 64—Koopa’s Road
- Super Mario Bros.—1-Up
- Super Mario Bros. 3—Coin
- Super Mario World—Riding Yoshi
The Legend of Zelda Ringtones
Nobody can go wrong with these Zelda tunes:
- A Link to the Past—The Dark World
- Ocarina of Time—Lost Woods
- Twilight Princess—Hyrule Field
- The Legend of Zelda—Secret
- Ocarina of Time—Get Small Item
- The Wind Waker—Item Fanfare
Any Pokémon fan should enjoy these tracks:
- Red/Blue/Yellow—Pokémon Center
- Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald—Pokémon Gym
- Gold/Silver/Crystal—Wild Pokémon Battle
- Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald—Pokemon Center Heal
- Red/Blue/Yellow—Level Up
- Red/Blue/Yellow—Charizard Cry
Sonic the Hedgehog Ringtones
Some of our favorite Sonic sounds and tracks are:
- Sonic 2—Chemical Plant Zone
- Sonic 3—Angel Island Zone Act 1
- Sonic CD—Stardust Speedway Present (USA)
- Sonic 1—Collect Ring
- Sonic 2—Checkpoint
- Sonic 1—Jump
Donkey Kong Country Ringtones
Get your gorilla groove on with these highlights:
- DK Country—Forest Frenzy
- DK Country 2—Hot-Head Bop
- DK Country 3—Rockface Rumble
- DK Country—Character Change
- DK Country—Bonus Room Opened
- DK Country—Level Clear
Crash Bandicoot Ringtones
Try these on for size:
- Crash 1—Heavy Machinery
- Crash 2—The Eel Deal
- Crash 3—Desert Town
- Crash 1—Collect Aku Aku
- Crash 2—Collect Crystal
- Crash 1—Woah!
Miscellaneous: Nintendo Ringtones and More
Steps to Select Video Game Ringtones
Nowadays, over 65% of the population is using smartphones and it is very simple to download ringtones for Android platform. It’s not like that the process is difficult in Windows or iOS devices, but the steps are a bit simpler in Android as it supports almost all kinds of formats of the file to play music.
Here are the steps to customize your ringtone: –
- At first, select the game whose tune you want to set. Before finalizing, check out all the popular games and its background music. All tunes may not sound attractive as a ringtone.
- After listening to the different tunes, finalize the game.
- Search in Google or other engines for the ringtone of that particular game.
- You will find a wide era of options to download the music file.
- Download two or more different files of the ringtone from different sites. The quality of the ringtone may differ.
- After downloading, listen to the tunes and select which one will sound best on your phone.
- Then go to your files and folder and select the music file and set it as your default tune.
Trying this out on a computer is much easier as you can even easily trim the required part of the tune in a PC.