Easy Ways to convert mp3 to iPhone ringtone: iPhone from the time it saw first sunlight has transformed according to market trends. You can purchase ringtone but now there are ways to convert ringtone. The Apple App store has almost 3 million available apps for users. Around 14 million models were sold right in the first five quarters of the iPhone. Every year the figures increased by huge numbers and crossed the 100 million mark in 2011. In 2011 iPhone left behind Nokia as the leading mobile manufacturer. The latest iPhone X introduced in 2017 supports 4G. The Itunes feature gives a customer to access unlimited songs from different genres which can be easily edited as a ringtone.
Converting an MP3 file to an iPhone ringtone can be done easily using iTunes. Here are the steps:
- Open iTunes on your computer and find the MP3 file you want to use as your ringtone.
- Right-click on the file and select “Get Info.”
- In the “Get Info” window, click on the “Options” tab.
- In the “Options” tab, set the start time and stop time for the ringtone. The ringtone should be no longer than 30 seconds.
- Click “OK” to save the changes.
- Right-click on the file again and select “Create AAC version.” This will create a new file with the same name but in the .m4a format.
- Find the newly created .m4a file in your iTunes library, right-click on it, and select “Show in Finder” (or “Show in Windows Explorer” if you’re using a Windows PC).
- Rename the file extension from .m4a to .m4r.
- Drag and drop the renamed file back into iTunes. It should now appear in the “Tones” section of your iTunes library.
- Sync your iPhone with iTunes to transfer the ringtone to your phone. Once the sync is complete, the ringtone should be available in your phone’s settings under “Sounds & Haptics” > “Ringtone.”
Easy Ways to convert Mp3 to iPhone ringtone
Convert mp3 to iPhone ringtone
Other than its features iPhone is also popular among users for its unique high-quality ringtones. Apple also gives its customers the option to customize your ringtone. The best part is that now you can convert mp3 to iPhone ringtone. There are even third-party vendors providing iPhone ringtones. Increased storage capacity helps to store unlimited ringtones on your phone. When creating a ringtone one should trim an audio clip up to a maximum of 35 seconds as iPhone ringtones are on a loop.
iPhone takes special care in making better ringtones but they need to be purchased. Now free ringtones are also available on the official Apple official website. Itunes is used to make iPhone ringtones. After converting the file in AAC format rename it with .m4r extension as it is automatically saved as .m4a extension. Now drag the file in the iTunes and it will by default accept it as a ringtone. Your iPhone ringtone can be any music of your choice and you only need to convert mp3 to iPhone ringtone.
iPhone has successfully delivered high-quality ringtones for its customers. There are even people with other manufacturer handsets using iPhone 7 ringtones. iPhone has a team of professions working to develop ringtones that are audible even in the noisiest places. The introduction of customized ringtones created a buzz among users allowing them to set any song as ringtone. Any latest Bollywood song or even a cheeky filmy line can be your iPhone ringtone. Just convert mp3 to iPhone ringtone and set the most trending movie song as your ringtone. The latest iPhones have immense storage capacity increasing your option to store numerous ringtones. You can use your PC to make any iPhone ringtone and transfer it in your phone simply by connecting it to the PC.