How to Change Apple Watch Ringtones: Apple Watch is one of the dream watches of many people to wear it on their wrist. Apple Watch 4 comes up with the latest technology and its design is really awesome. One of the unique features with which this watch is designed is that users will be able to set ringtones in it in a similar way to that of a mobile device. So, the watch will ring, but when users are bored up with the same ringtone, they can use the option of changing the ringtone as per their wish. However, as a user we get a doubt that is it possible to change the ringtone, definitely, the answer to this question is no. It is because as of now this is not possible, but there is an option to mute the alerts or notifications or ringtones on the apple watch.
How to Change Apple Watch Ringtones?
The process of changing audio and notification setting on the apple watch is quite easier and effortless. It can easily carry out in a few steps.
- 1. The process to turn up or down the volume on Apple watch
2. The first step in the process is to move on to the settings option available in the Apple watch.
3. Now an option with sounds and haptics appear on the display, just tap on it.
4. Then on the screen the volume bar appears, dragging the line towards the right side increases the volume and that towards the left side decreases the volume.
The process to mute the apple watch
- Tap and hold the bottom of the watch until the control center appears on the screen.
- Now just swipe up, and a bell icon appears on the screen.
- Then just tap on the bell icon that is appearing on the screen.
- As soon as it is tapped, the icon changes to red color and the cross-line appear on the icon.
- Thus, the apple watch feta muted, but still, notifications can hear.
The process to adjust notifications and alerts
- Open the settings option in the apple watch.
- Scroll down until the sounds and haptics option is the display.
- Now just tap on that option.
- Now the haptics option appears on the screen, just click on it so that it will either gets on or off according to the user wish.
- In case if the prominent option is tapped, then it adds an additional haptic tap that pre-announces some of your other haptic alerts.
- The process to turn do not disturb option
- Simply hold on the bottom of the watch for a few seconds and the control center appears on the screen.
- Now just swipe upside on the watch.
- Then🌙 look for this option and just tap on it. So the options appear on the screen as to manually turn off Do Not Disturb option or set it for a certain period of time, so it automatically turns off.
In the above-mentioned process, settings on the Apple Watch can adjust as per the requirements of the users.