How to Change Apple Watch Ringtones: Apple Watch is one of the dream watches of many people to wear it on their wrist. Apple Watch 4 comes up with the latest technology and its design is really awesome. One of the unique features with which this watch is designed is that users will be able to set ringtones in it in a similar way to that of a mobile device. So, the watch will ring, but when users are bored up with the same ringtone, they can use the option of changing the ringtone as per their wish. However, as a user we get a doubt that is it possible to change the ringtone, definitely, the answer to this question is no. It is because as of now this is not possible, but there is an option to mute the alerts or notifications or ringtones on the apple watch.
How to Change Apple Watch Ringtones?
The process of changing audio and notification setting on the apple watch is quite easier and effortless. It can easily carry out in a few steps.
- 1. The process to turn up or down the volume on Apple watch
2. The first step in the process is to move on to the settings option available in the Apple watch.
3. Now an option with sounds and haptics appear on the display, just tap on it.
4. Then on the screen the volume bar appears, dragging the line towards the right side increases the volume and that towards the left side decreases the volume.
The process to mute the apple watch
- Tap and hold the bottom of the watch until the control center appears on the screen.
- Now just swipe up, and a bell icon appears on the screen.
- Then just tap on the bell icon that is appearing on the screen.
- As soon as it is tapped, the icon changes to red color and the cross-line appear on the icon.
- Thus, the apple watch feta muted, but still, notifications can hear.
The process to adjust notifications and alerts
- Open the settings option in the apple watch.
- Scroll down until the sounds and haptics option is the display.
- Now just tap on that option.
- Now the haptics option appears on the screen, just click on it so that it will either gets on or off according to the user wish.
- In case if the prominent option is tapped, then it adds an additional haptic tap that pre-announces some of your other haptic alerts.
- The process to turn do not disturb option
- Simply hold on the bottom of the watch for a few seconds and the control center appears on the screen.
- Now just swipe upside on the watch.
- Then🌙 look for this option and just tap on it. So the options appear on the screen to manually turn off the Do Not Disturb option or set it for a certain period of time, so it automatically turns off.
In the above-mentioned process, settings on the Apple Watch can adjust as per the requirements of the users.
Change Apple Watch Ringtones
Step 1: Get iTunes
You rarely need to use iTunes on the latest iWatch, but you do need it for adding custom ringtones.
Update: Apple does not offer iTunes for mac OS Catalina. Here’s how to Change apple watch ringtones on your iWatch with the latest version of macOS. The procedures in this article will work if you’re using iTunes on Windows, or if iTunes is still using an older version of macOS.
Step 2: Select the audio file
Of course, you need an audio clip to convert and use as a ringtone. You probably already have an idea of what you are using. Otherwise, you can find what you want in advance. You can use whatever audio files you find.
Ringtone files should be up to 40 seconds long. iTunes refuses to copy ringtones longer than 40 seconds to iwatches.
If the file is long and you only want to use part of it, you can use an audio editor to record only what you need. You can use your favorite audio editor. Audio Editing I love the free and open-source Audacity audio editor, but I recommend a simple online tool like mp3cut.net because it’s more complicated than needed for simple things like this. To use this website, refer to an audio file in MP3 or another format to edit by clicking the “Open file” button. You can right-click the version of the MPEG (MP3) audio file and remove it from the library if needed.
Select the part of the audio file that you want to use and click the “Cut” button.
Download the edited clip to your PC.
Step 3: Convert MP3 to AAC
Chances are your audio file is in MP3 format. To use it as a ringtone, you need to convert it to AAC format. (If the audio file is already in AAC format or if the extension is .m4r, you can skip this part.)
To do this, drag and drop the files directly into your iTunes library. Then find the file in Library> Songs.
Step 4: To rename the AAC file
Finally, two copies of the same song file are created in your iTunes library. This is the original MP3 version and the new AAC version.
To find out which is which, right-click on the library title and use the Format column.
A new “Type” column will appear indicating which file is which file. “MPEG Audio File” is the original MP3 and “AAC Audio File” is the new AAC file. You can right-click the version of the MPEG (MP3) audio file and remove it from the library if needed.
Step 5: Add the ringtone file to the watch
Finally, connect your iwatch to your PC or Mac using the supplied USB-Lightning cable. This is the same cable used to charge the iWatch.
Tap the Trust option on your iWatch unlock screen to see if your PC or Mac trusts the computer if you haven’t connected the watch yet