How to make a song a Ringtone on Android: Ringtones are essential for alerting either on a call or a message. Every mobile comes with some standard ringtones in it, but we wish to have our favourite song as a ringtone. You may be thinking how, to turn a favourite song into a ringtone. There is no need to worry, because we here to help in turning a song into a ringtone quite easily on your favourite Android device.
How to make a song a Ringtone on Android
Android devices are used by most of the people around the globe. Hence, there are many apps designed particularly to use on Android phones. We are helping you with a simpler process that helps in turning any MP3, AAC, AMR or any file into ringtone. Here is the step-by-step process.
- One of the most important thing in this process, How to make a song a Ringtone on Android device, which needs to converted into a ringtone.
- If the song is not present in your mobile device, but if not is in your laptop or PC , then just move that file into your Android device.
- Then visit the google play store and download one of the Android applications that will convert song or file into ringtone.
- Two popular applications that helps in How to make a song a Ringtone on Android are Ringdroid and Cheetah.
- Once anyone of the application is installed onto the Android device, then its time to convert into a ringtone.
- Now just select the file and give time for the application to load it.
- To select that portion of the sing which you are wishing to convert, just tap and drag the two grey sliders that are present in the ringdroid application.
- The length of the song can be small or large, there is no restriction on it.
- Once the length is elected then just tap on the save button, that is present in the application.
- Save the ringtone with the name that is quite easy to remember.
- At the same time, you make sure that you are changing the type of the file from “ringtone” to “music”.
- So, it can be used as either a ringtone or else a notification alert, as per the wish if the user and their convenience
- The built-in functionality of this application, will make the trimmed content into a ringtone.
- Now using the file-manager, set the ringtone either for a call or as alert tone for messages or notifications.
- Now from the file manager just make a single tap on the ‘Audio’ so all the files under ‘Music’ appear.
- Select it and set as the ringtone for your device. Now onwards, whenever you receive a call this ringtone is heard.
Read more: free ringtone for android
When all the above mentioned steps are followed correctly then the it becomes quite easy to turn How to make a song a Ringtone on Android device. This is one of the quite easiest ways to set the song as ringtone in just few steps.